View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandrace

re: The Return of Everyone's Favourite Troll

Hey. Remember me? Your old pal Sandrace? Well, at least Cailyn does. If he doesn't, I'll be damned sad. I used to raid with Chrome back in the day (read: Pre-BC), and I just wanted to see how you guys have been holding up. I haven't been playing for a few months, let alone seriously raiding (the last serious raiding guild I was in was Exousia, during it's late TBC incarnation ) but I'd heard before I stopped playing in May that you've been doing pretty decently for yourselves. I'm sure the guild has changed immensely since I was last a part of it, but I'm also sure that it's still a great group of people.

I'm coming back for Cataclysm when it releases in December, think you guys would consider lettin' me join the club again? I figured I'd toss a post here, since this is a little in advanced.

Also, how many of the guys I know are still kickin' around in this guild?
Nieren

Ban.

Double ban for your fucking avatar.
Cailyn
In-Game Rank 8

Hey Sandrace, I remember ya hehe how have things been?

I can't rightly complain about much, so I guess everything is going well. Graduated HS last semester, but I went back for another semester to take enriched philosophy and history courses (an enriched English course wasn't offered). I'll be heading off to university next September, most likely for History and English, as I plan on becoming a teacher.

I know you love my shit Nieren. Don't hate, let's procreate wink

Hopefully Cataclysm doesn't disappoint me too much, I'm kinda looking forward to the rated BG system and the new raids... Though it's doubtful that they're going to be remotely challenging. I heard about some 30% buff in ICC, wtf is that easy mode shit?
Nieren

the 30% buff in ICC is so fail guilds aren't stuck on Saurfang until Cataclysm comes out.

it started at 0%, then every couple of weeks they increased it by 5% eventually getting it to 30%
Sandrace

...Wow. Considering I could get past Saurfang in a PuG on both 10 and 25 man before they added that buff, that's a serious joke. If you can't complete the content without that buff, you shouldn't be raiding. With that, I'm sure a PuG could kill Arthas; the end-game boss of the expansion shouldn't be PuG-able.

Anyway, other than you two, who else is still around? I think I recall seeing Beren and Baramos around before I stopped playing, anyone else? Also, you know you guys want me back for Cataclysm.
Amorina

Ew. envy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chrome Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum