View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akaiyukii

re: Tankspot vid Deathbringer Saurfang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJGlNCxfgPs

Have no Fear Akai is Here!
Cailyn
In-Game Rank 8

I liked the use of hurricane to get initial aggro on the bloodbeasts then typhoon to knock them back..

also, a tip for killing the adds i saw on bosskillers is to target adds to kill that are not already targeting you.. that way you decrease your chance of letting them get too close and hitting you.

Our attempts were not very far off this video... we will get it Monday.

From what i saw in the 10 man we got, it really necessary to get him like 50% health or something close to that before the first person gets the mark since every mark give him twice the gain on his rune power. and when people don't get hit by the adds it goes up really slowly. I was using consecrate 2 times then waiting for the adds but i think i'm going to do it only once every new adds because getting hit = failure. Other than that i think we will get him monday.
Orinz

Here is a link to the strat I was talking about Deathbringer Saurfang, and something that should be understood about his gains for his Blood Power.

Blood Nova (2BP gained per target)
Boiling Blood (1BP gained per tick)
Rune of Blood (1BP gained per landed melee swing)
Mark of the Fallen Champion (1BP gained per tick)

Minus the Marks and Beasts, he will gain at least 9 BP every 30sec from just one Boiling Blood target and one Blood Nova target. Other than Melee and tanks limiting the number of Blood Nova targets is second to only beasts.
Mcleary

Yep... looks like the whole key to this fight is to gimp his blood power generation. Minimize blood nova hits by having all range stay spread out from each other. The beasts are the only other thing that needs to be cleaned up... it is very important that people are not being hit by these dudes. If you see one coming to you... try moving away but still remain aware of were you are in relation to the folks around you to avoid bloodnova splash.
In an ideal situation they should all be dieng in the frost trap/nova slow mo area around Yak and Cari. If everything goes well he should be dead by around 3rd Mark(some raids are getting him to 30% by the time somone gets the 1st Mark!!). Only other thing Ive seen is to let the first person with Mark die and have him/her release spirit which will remove the Mark from the persone alowing them to be b-rezed without issue, repeating as neccessary(kinda cheese I know).
EDIT:
Just found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2nqGzpglWs
Looks like a very solid strat.... range have lots of room and looks like they are stacking healers with the melee to avoid the chance of getting hit with Blood Nova. (Blood Nova: 2 BP is gained per person hit by Blood Nova. Blood Nova has a twelve yard radius. Similar to General Vezax and Shadow Crash, Deathbringer will first target ranged if a sufficient number of individuals are at range.)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chrome Forum Index -> Raids & Instances All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: